Automation Developer (RPA)
NorthWest of Boston, MA 01730
Are you looking for the chance to expand your professional and technical experience? A healthcare software organization seeks an RPA Automation Developer to join their team! This position stands on a 4-month contract basis; however, it has the potential to extend into permanent work. Moreover, this is a great opportunity for an individual looking to join a vital organization and make an immediate impact.
- Automate workflows using propriety automation software
- Work with process owners, document workflows, and identify automation opportunities
- Identify process improvement in current workflows and Bot design
- Support and troubleshoot production automated bots
- Maintain supporting documentation for automated bots
- Assess, evaluate and test existing functionality and features
- Propose focus and provide feedback on future software release content and initiatives
- 3 years of dedicated experience with commercially available automation software
- 2 years of professional experience in programming or scripting
- Healthcare industry experience
- Aptitude to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capacity to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 174948
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.