128 Belt, MA 02451
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you looking to expand your technical experience? A leading healthcare provider of senior living services seeks a Bi Developer to join their team! Moreover, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is very motivated to learn, attentive, and grow as a professional by improving the team’ s processes.
- Backlog of request for new dashboards
- Work with customers to take requests, complete requirements gathering and develop front-end dashboard capabilities and user reports
- Collect and move data from various sources and compile it into data warehouses
- 2 to 3 or more years of experience
- Strong with SQL – ability to query data/build data feeds
- Data warehousing knowledge
- Ability to work with customers and internal users to complete requirement gathering
- Aptitude to understand data and where it comes from
- Ability to pull data from SSAS cube, understand concepts about how cubes work
- Familiarity with BI tools – ideally Power BI; OR tableau, qlikview, microstrategy
- Knowledge of Power BI and SSIS
- Practice with SQL – stored procedures, triggers, indexing, partitioning
Job ID: 174910
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.