BI Reports Developer
North of Boston, MA 01730
Are you looking for the chance to expand your professional and technical experience? A growing healthcare software organization seeks an experienced BI Reports Developer to join their team on a 4-month contract basis. However, this position has the potential to convert into permanent work. Moreover, this is a great opportunity for an individual looking to join a vital organization and make an immediate impact.
- Develop SSRS reports and configure SSRS subscriptions per specifications provided by internal and external clients
- Configure reports integration to Microsoft Office with MS BI stack of products including Microsoft Excel, Power Pivot
- Build custom SQL to generate reports and data extracts for visual tools - Tableau and PowerBI
- Strong technical skills with T-SQL (MS SQL Server), SSRS, and SSAS
- Medical billing or coding knowledge – industry knowledge
- Aptitude to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capacity to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175024
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.