Back-Office Business Analyst
Manhattan, NY 10019
Our financial services client in New York is looking for a Back-Office Business Analyst to join their team. See below for details.
- Liaise with Back Office (Operations, finance, risk) and development team (NY and Off-shore) to interpret underlying business needs and platform
- Propose logical solutions and transform them into clear business and technical requirements
- Implement new solutions into back-office systems
- 2-5 years of Business Analysis
- Knowledge of back-office trading systems
- Fixed Income experience (Bonds, US Treasuries, Repos)
- Basic SQL/aptitude to learn
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com.
Job ID: 173567
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.