Boston, MA 02135
Are you looking to advance your career? Ready to join a high-energy, fast-paced organization? A healthcare organization seeks a bright and passionate Benefit Administrator to join their team! This position stands on a 3 to 4-month contract basis. This individual will be responsible for responding to questions, assisting staff with completing necessary forms, and processing forms as required. Moreover, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for a vigorous and innovative environment to make an immediate impact.
- Administer company benefit programs directly and in conjunction with vendors, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) programs, etc.
- Provide new employees with an explanation of benefits and instruct them on enrollment
- Advise employees on eligibility, coverage and other benefit matters
- Inform employees of changes to benefits structure
- Resolve employee issues with insurance providers and other benefits administrators
- Review bi-weekly payroll deductions
- Participate in open enrollment process
- Preform data entry, additions, deletions and terminations to 401(k)/403(b) plans through online retirement tool
- Monitor vendor billing
- Confirm and process reimbursement related to tuition and professional development
- 3 or more years of experience in HR w/ benefits administration
- Highly attentive to detail
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Familiarity with payroll and benefits software systems
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and cooperative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175954
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.