Boston, MA 02129
Are you looking to gain Human Resources (HR) experience within the medical field? Are you interested in benefits or compensation? A leader in healthcare seeks a Benefits Administrator for a 3-month contract basis. However, this prospect has the potential to extend to permanent work. Additionally, this is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized self-starter looking grow as an HR professional in vigorous and dynamic environment in Boston.
- Manage benefits administration, including Health, Dental, Flexible Spending, HSA, Disability, Workers Compensation, etc.
- Ensure compliance with mandatory benefit plan notifications and disclosures to participants
- Respond to benefit inquiries from management and employees on plan provisions, benefit enrollments, status changes and claims issues
- Provide payroll all benefit related changes/enrollments on a bi-weekly and monthly basis
- Run and review benefit reports for eligibility, account reconciliation and benefit payments.
- Process monthly benefit vendor payments
- Prepare wire transfers for bi-weekly 401(k) contributions
- Participate in the annual open enrollment process
- 3 or more years of benefits administration experience
- ADP Workforce Now experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, and collaborative
Job ID: 174362
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.