Cambridge, MA 02141
Do you have strong recruiting skills and would like to join a creative and dynamic organization? A nonprofit organization seeks a Benefits Administrator on a 3-month contract basis; however, this position has the potential to extend into permanent work. This is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking explore all that HR has to offer and grow as a professional.
- Screen, monitor, and process all leave requests for designated areas
- Respond promptly to all employee and HR Manager questions concerning benefits and leave
- Provide excellent customer service to all employees and outside parties.
- Assist in completing the overall digitization of benefits and leave paperwork.
- Process group medical, dental, and vision insurance enrollments, termination, and status changes in the benefit plans.
- Communicate with employees by answering benefit and enrollment questions, as needed
- Provide support to the Workers' Compensation Manager, as needed
- Monitor benefit plan payments for employees on LOA
- Prior high-volume phone screening experience
- Benefits administration experience
Nice to Have:
- Experience with healthcare recruiting
- Experience handling LOAs
- ADP experience
- Capability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Ability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175220
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.