Manhattan, NY 10004
Are you looking to be a part of a team that deeply understands the root causes of social injustices? A large international nonprofit is looking for a strong Benefits Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis. Additionally, this is a tremendous opportunity for someone who is passionate about forming enduring and professionally supported relationships that can make a difference in the lives of others.
- Own the benefit process
- Manage enrollment, new hires, terminations and changes
- Coordinate with the payroll team
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience updating employee changes within payroll
- Leave Administration experience
- Intermediate Excel skills (updating pivots)
- ADP experience
- Knowledge with handling reporting and analysis around payroll and benefits
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
Job ID: 175153
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.