North of Boston, MA 02140
Do you have an interest in academia? Want to be a part of a close-knit community while expanding your skill set? A private university seeks a Benefits Administrator to join their team on a 4-week contract basis; however, this position has the potential to extend. Moreover, this is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized self-starter looking grow as an HR professional in an inspiring, vigorous, and lively environment in the Greater Boston Area.
- Handle recruiting for faculty and staff positions
- Schedule and conduct interviews
- Manage recruitment coordination including on-boarding
- Enter new hire information into ADP
- 1 to 2 years of Recruiting and/or Recruiting Coordination experience
- Ability to start promptly
- ADP knowledge
- On-boarding experience
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
Job ID: 176174
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.