South of Boston, MA 02171
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you looking to apply your recruiting skills to a fast-paced organization? One of the premier communications service providers seeks a highly motivated, growth-oriented Benefits Administrator to join their team. This position stands on a 3-month contract basis; however, it has the potential to extend or convert into permanent work. Additionally, this is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking to join a vigorous and lively work environment.
- Assist on onboarding new employees
- Take information from employees and assist them with Workers comp and leave claims
- Will use Wage Works to file necessary paperwork for unemployment claims
- Work directly with ADP and TPA to utilize the Leave Management functionality provided with WFN
- Assist the administration of the health and welfare plans including enrollments and working with employees
- 1 to 4 years of experience in Benefits Administration
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel)
- Familiarity with FMLA
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Bachelor’ s degree
- CPP, FPC, PHR, or SPHR certifications
- Familiarity with ADP Workforce Now and Payroll administration via Etime
- Willingness to help others
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175428
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.