South of Boston, MA 02061
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you looking to apply your skills to a fast-paced organization? A premier automotive organization seeks a highly motivated, growth-oriented Benefits Administrator to join their team. This position stands on a 4 to 5-month contract basis. Additionally, this is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking to join a vigorous and lively work environment.
- Handle all aspects of benefit offerings such as processing adds, changes and terminations, conducting open enrollment, etc.
- Serve as contact for plan vendors and third-party administrators
- Investigate discrepancies and resolves administrative problems as needed
- Assures company compliance for employment laws related to benefits COBRA, ERISA, HIPAA, etc.
- Prepare reports and other documents required by law to be filed with federal and state agencies
- Coordinate company benefits, with government sponsored programs
- Reconcile insurance and payroll data to ensure accurate and current enrollment and eligibility management
- Develop communication tools to enhance understanding of the company’ s benefits package
- Update employee portal with benefits offerings and changes
- Cross train designated back up administrator for processing benefit programs
- Analyze, research and resolve benefits system problems or complex changes
- At least 1 year of experience in benefits
- Experience using HRIS system for benefits (e.g., ADP, Paylocity, etc.)
- Open enrollment experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and cooperative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
- Ability to create and implement effective recruitment strategies to fill unique positions
Job ID: 175623
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.