Cambridge, MA 02142
Are you looking to gain Human Resources (HR) experience within the sector of medical devices? Are you interested in benefits or compensation? A therapeutics company seeks a Benefits Coordinator on 6-month contract basis; however, this position has the potential to extend to permanent work. Moreover, this is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized self-starter looking grow as an HR professional in a fresh, fun, and dynamic environment in the Greater Boston Area.
- Help with administrative duties related to benefits coordination
- Schedule lunches and vendors sessions
- Send invites to benefits department and employees
- Order lunches and book rooms as needed
- Help with other projects as needed
- Utilize Outlook to schedule
- Eagerness to grow and learn about benefits
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, and collaborative
- Strong outlook skills
- Benefits or HR internship experience
- Willingness to learn
Job ID: 174757
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.