North of Boston, MA 01843
Are you looking to expand your Human Resources (HR) experience? Do you have an interest in the medical field? A neurological health organization seeks a Benefits Coordinator on a contract basis; however, this position has potential to lead to permanent work. Moreover, this is a tremendous prospect for an individual looking join a vigorous environment to make an immediate impact.
- Process requests for leaves of absence, including designating type of leave
- Maintain contact with employees on leave to monitor progress and prompt return to work date
- Work with managers and Human Resources to monitor leaves and provide regular status reports
- Communicate and work with a variety of internal and external sources such as attorneys, physicians, providers, vendors, etc.
- Prepare and mail leave notices (e.g., FMLA leave notices) as required to employees requesting leave
- Create and maintain an activity file containing required documentation for leave of absence
- Ensure timely processing of short-term and long-term disability claims
- Review documentation and eligibility status to determine whether an employee is eligible for benefits
- Respond to telephone inquiries from employees and outside vendors answering questions and resolving routine issues
- 1 or more year in a LOA-focused role
- 2 to 3 years in a benefits role with 30-40% LOA focus
- FMLA experience
- Bachelor' s Degree
- Oracle and/or Ceridian HRIS experience
Job ID: 174613
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.