South of Boston, MA 02043
Ready for the chance to join an organization that is devoted to timeless fashion, extraordinary quality, and memorable service? A highly regarded retailer seeks a bright and passionate Benefits Manager to help administer benefits, including medical, vision, and dental insurance. This position stands on a 3 to 6-month contract basis; however, it has the potential to convert into permanent work. Additionally, this is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking to join a vigorous and lively work environment.
- Ensure company benefit programs and policies are administered consistently across the organization
- Provide counsel to employees, management and HR representatives on programs and policies
- Serve as subject matter expert with respect to benefit programs
- Ensure compliance with all Federal and State laws governing benefits
- Support and manage open enrollment process, including the benefit fairs and development and communication of education materials
- Support reconfiguration of Workday; partner with HRIS on business requirements; managing testing of enrollment site.
- Responsible for oversight of the Affordable Care Act
- Manage the 1095c and 1094c processing and reporting
- Provide regular reporting to management regarding trends and effectiveness of plans
- Review monthly results against plans
- Analyze results to establish trends, identify opportunities and determine areas of concerns
- Manage staff in daily operations of programs and plans
- 5 or more years of benefits administration/management experience
- Availability to start soon
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Bachelor' s degree
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, customer-focused, analytical, and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175510
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.