Benefits and Compensation Manager
North of Boston, MA 01862
Are you looking to gain Human Resources (HR) experience within the sector of life sciences? Do you have a strong background in benefits and compensation? A pharmaceutical company seeks a bright and passionate Benefits and Compensation Manager to join their team! Additionally, this is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking to join a vigorous and lively work environment.
- Direct and plan the day-to-day operations of all benefit programs
- Manage the annual renewal and enrollment process for all geographies including preparation of employee communications and updating benefit enrollment information
- Ensure benefits are locally competitive and cost effective
- Monitor the annual benefits budget
- Perform job evaluations, conduct external bench-marking of roles to determine appropriate job and compensation levels
- Assist in administering the Annual Compensation Process; including base salary increases, promotions, bonus and equity awards.
- Reconcile and verify the calculations of the monthly premium statements for all group benefits
- Oversee leave of absence programs and manage third party vendors
- 5 years benefits administration/management experience
- 2 years compensation experience
- Understanding of how HR and payroll systems are interrelated
- Proficient in excel; vlookups, pivot tables and IF/THEN statements
- Experience using HR systems and configuring benefit deductions, etc.
- Capability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Ability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175176
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.