Boston, MA 02210 - 2600
Are you highly motivated and detailed? Are you looking to expand your abilities to fast-paced organization? A law firm seeks a Billing Administrator to join their talented and driven team! Moreover, this is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized professional looking expand in a vigorous and dynamic environment.
- Create accurate client billing from draft to finalization
- Process write-downs, transfers, divides, combines, narrative edits
- Carefully proof and verify accuracy of invoices before finalizing and sending to clients
- Recognize and obtain appropriate approvals
- Provide Billing Help Desk support and individual Billing training for users
- Update and maintain information for clients, matters, timekeepers, billing rates, and changes of attorney responsibility
- Set-up and implement electronic billing
- Meet month-end closing deadlines and run special month-end reports
- Document policies, procedures, and client requirements
- Ensure consistent work product and easy knowledge transfer
- Bachelor’ s degree
- At least 5 years of billing experience, including e-billing experience, in a law firm or other professional services firm
- Excellent quality control skills
- Strong client service orientation and skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Legal Billing experience
- 2 or more years of experience with Aderant and/or Elite or similar billing software.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
Job ID: 175052
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance and Administrative
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.