Cambridge, MA 02141
Are you highly motivate and detailed? Are you looking to expand your abilities to fast-paced organization? A nonprofit organization seeks a Billing Associate on a 4-month contract basis; however, this position has the potential to extend to permanent work. This is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for a fresh, fun, and innovative environment in the Greater Boston Area.
- Perform all billing functions of Revenue department fluently
- Research and investigate claims and claims payments to accurately capture payments, client responsibility, if any, and denials
- Perform quality review and verifies all unit and cost bills
- Communicate to departmental leadership on trends and issues identified
- Coordinate with site personnel to resolve any possible discrepancies and the gathering of information in a timely manner to facilitate timely billing and denial management
- Assist with the maintenance of all paper and electronic billing systems and records.
- Manage timely and accurate execution of daily and monthly activities required for month end close
- Perform various administrative support duties, such as filing, faxing, answering phones, and mail, as required
- Execute data entry
- 6-months to 1 year of experience in accounts receivable and/or administrative support
- High school diploma or GED
- Proficiency in Excel
Nice to Haves:
- Nonprofit experience
Job ID: 174851
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.