Cambridge, MA 02141
Are you a master multi-tasker looking to expand your professional experience? A nonprofit organization seeks a Billing Associate on a contract basis with the potential to expand to permanent work. This is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for a fresh, fun, and innovative environment in the Greater Boston Area.
- Prepare and mail funding source invoices, including state agency payment vouchers
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic records of all billing transactions
- Review and process service delivery reports, including verifying information and calculating balances
- Research and investigate claims
- Coordinate with site personnel to resolve any possible discrepancies and the gathering of information in a timely manner to facilitate timely billing and denial management
- Prepare third party insurance bills, applies insurance payments, corrects and rebills claim denials, and prepares monthly third-party billing reports, utilizing the third-party billing application
- Act as primary back up for entry of invoices into accounting system
- Communicates to departmental leadership any trends and issues identified
- Performs various administrative support duties such as filing, faxing, answering phones, and reviewing mail
- 6-months to 1 year of experience in accounts receivable and/or administrative support
- High school diploma or GED
- Proficiency in Excel
Nice to Haves:
- Nonprofit experience
Job ID: 176122
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.