North of Boston, MA 01801
Are you highly motivate and detailed? Are you looking to expand your abilities to fast-paced organization? An Information Technology services company seeks a Billing Associate on a contract basis; however, this position has the potential to convert to permanent work. Moreover, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking to join a dynamic team.
- Contribute towards processing billing transactions
- Help with reporting process flow issues that arise
- Assist with preparing customer invoices
- Work on special projects
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Excel proficiency
- Past experience with Great Plains
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, analytical, self-motivated, dynamic, organized, and collaborative
Job ID: 175159
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.