South of Boston, MA 02062
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Ready to apply your skills to a fast-paced organization? A small environmental company located South of Boston seeks a Billing Coordinator to join their team! This position stands on a contract basis; however, it has intention to convert into permanent work. This is an innovative opportunity for a dynamic, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking explore all that business has to offer and grow as a professional.
- Guarantee a timely and accurate billing for designated projects
- Set up and maintain projects in Deltek accounting system
- Review revenue recognition and perform job cost analysis for assigned projects
- Coordinate with and assist Project Managers on financial matters related to assigned projects
- Associate degree in Accounting
- 2 or more years of billing experience in a professional services environment
- Solid Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and cooperative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
- Knowledge of Deltek Accounting Software
Job ID: 175805
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.