Boston, MA 02109
Do you have an extensive knowledge on fundamental accounting concepts, accounting office practices and procedures? Are you looking to expand your professional experience into a different industry? A environmental services company seeks a Billing Specialist for full-time work. Moreover, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for a fresh, fun, and innovative environment in Boston.
- Review and analyze contracts for billing specifics
- Identify contract amendments and annual reconciliation
- Produce monthly customer invoices
- Enter contracts, amendments, and escalation provisions into billing system
- Coordinates with Project Managers and Admins to clarify missing data or reconciling items
- Reconcile related general ledger accounts associated with the billing process
- Complete special projects as required and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Extreme proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, results driven, and collaborative
Job ID: 174110
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance and Administrative
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.