Manhattan, NY 10153
Are you highly motivated and detail-oriented? Ready to join a high-energy, growth-oriented organization? A financial services firm in Manhattan seeks a Billing Specialist to help with a large-scale data migration project. This role stands on a 2-month contract basis; however, it has the potential to extend. The individual will interact with the campus recruiting team and the HR Generalists most regularly, but ultimately will support HR. Moreover, this is a tremendous prospect for an initiative-taking, creative-thinking individual who is interested in driving change within an organization.
- Help transition a large volume of engagement letters from one CRM system to a new CRM system
- Review written documents, agreements, and contracts
- Preform data entry
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Practice doing data entry project
- Experience reviewing written documents
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Solid Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Knowledge or experience with M&A documentation
- Experience reviewing or handling legal documentation
- Practice with Salesforce OR Dealcloud CRM software
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
Job ID: 175966
Apply today for immediate consideration!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.