Manhattan, CT 06902
Are you looking to expand your career? Ready to gain more technical and professional skills? A media company seeks a talented and experienced Business Analyst to join their team on an 18-month contract basis. The individual in this position will run point on with new non-linear deals and gather and vet requirements from CDS. Moreover, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a vital organization and make an immediate impact.
- Work with developers, QA, and UAT
- Coordinate rollout
- Support video formatting along with metadata packaging with images/thumbnails
- Assist with fulfilling non-linear digital deals (Hulu, amazon, comcast etc.) to deliver content to them
- At least 5 years of Business Analyst experience
- Experience in cable/media with media workflows and tools (MAM, Aspera, Signiant, encoding/transcoding)
- Practice with full SDLC
- Experience with XML and JSON
- Exposure to data management and relational databases
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Knowledge of SQL and cloud
- Skill with Java, groovy Scripting
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
Job ID: 176076
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.