Manhattan, NY 10274
Are you looking to expand your career? Ready to gain more technical and professional skills? A NYC educational service, dedicated to helping international students and professionals achieve their educational and professional goals, seeks a Business Analyst to join their team. The individual in this role will be working with software engineering and product development teams to build dynamic web-based solutions. Moreover, this is a tremendous prospect for an initiative-taking, creative-thinking individual who is interested in driving change within an organization.
- Identify goals to the team, assisting team members in understanding processes
- Prioritize and documenting requirements and features
- Recognize user stories and acceptance scenarios
- Communicate with project stakeholders (business users, developers, testers, PM)
- Create and maintain high-quality project documents and diagrams - business requirements, functional design, technical specifications and interface diagrams
- Process flows, gap analysis, use cases, requirements traceability matrix, test scenarios and quality measures, end user transition and training guidelines
- At least 5 years of IT business analysis experience
- Agile/SCRUM and Waterfall experience
- Industry best practice qualifications (ITIL, PMI-ACP, CSM, CSPO)
Job ID: 176095
Think you' re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com.
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.