Boston, MA 02118
Are you looking to expand your professional experience? A company seeks a CFO to be responsible for the leadership of finance and accounting activities. Moreover, this is tremendous prospect for a talented professional looking to join a vital organization and make an immediate impact.
- Increase the sustainable, profitable sales in existing markets
- Design and implement strategies for entering new ones and rationalizing unprofitable ones
- Manage general accounting, forecasting, budgeting, financial reporting, risk management, and information systems
- Support IT to in leading efforts to outline options, timing, and recommendations around our SAP transition
- Asses the Company’ s profit improvement efforts and priorities and its existing financial organization and processes
- Support Marketing, Sales, Purchasing, Operations, and Human Resources for costing, quotes, margin analysis, customer/business profitability, and capital spending
- Identify opportunities and lead efforts to improve profitability and liquidity
- 10 or more years of mid- to senior-level Finance or Accounting experience in the private middle market ($200M+)
- Industry experience in one or more of these - Distribution, Consumer Goods, Logistics
- Tax or audit experience in a Big 4 or significant regional accounting firm
- Industry experience in Distribution, Consumer Goods, and/or Logistics
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in Privately Owned Family business
- Involvement in IT Department Management
Job ID: 174710
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance and Administrative
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.