Cloud DevOps Engineer
Boston, MA 02110
Are you highly motivate and detailed? Are you looking to expand your abilities to fast-paced organization? An innovative insurance company that focuses exclusively on the homeowners’ market seeks a Cloud DevOps Engineer for a 12-month contract role. Additionally, this is a tremendous prospect for an exceedingly organized individual looking expand in a vigorous and growing environment.
- Design and develop automation to support continuous integration and delivery processes
- Maintain and enhance internal tooling to enhance CI/CD pipeline and full system life-cycle
- Serve as an operational point of contact for development, operations and testing
- Evaluate current development and operations procedures, recommend and implement tools and practices to increase efficiency, reliability and repeatability
- Review of cloud architecture with the goal of automating and improving the existing and future environments
- Configure, deploy, and manage Homesite services and applications
- Maintain strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging technologies and products
- Provide best practices, recommendations and guidance for use of the cloud
- Troubleshoot complex systems
- 8 or more years as a DevOps Engineer
- AWS experience
- Linux knowledge
- Experience with the Atlassian Tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Practice with a highly available and scalable SaaS
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools
- Involvement with Docker or other containerization tools
- Strong Python scripting skills
Job ID: 174760
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.