Manhattan, NY 10001
Are you looking to expand your professional experience? A leading law firm seeks a Collections Coordinator to join the team on a contract basis; however, this position has the potential to extend to permanent work. Moreover, this is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized looking for a vigorous and fast-paced environment.
- Support all procedures related to billing and collections
- Interact with clients and partners
- Liaise with the billing team and clients to resolve any inquiries
- Prepare and analyze management reports
- Administer the collections process
- Minimum of 2 years of experience owning the collections process from within a professional services environment, including exposure to time and billing
- Extreme professionalism
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excel proficiency including complex formulas, vlook’ s, and editing existing pivots
Nice to Haves:
- Bachelor’ s Degree.
- Knowledge and understanding of Elite Enterprise, ARCS and/or Aderant software
Job ID: 173656
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.