Metro North, NY 10538
Are you highly motivate and detailed? Do you have strong data entry and analytical skills? Are you looking to expand your abilities to fast-paced organization? A Lighting and Design company seeks an Collections Coordinator to join their team. Additionally, this is a tremendous prospect for an individual looking join a vital organization and make an immediate impact.
- Generate new SKUs in SAP, matching existing SKU logic and verifying all item setup data is present/accurate before entry
- Create and manage multi-level Bills of Materials
- Ensure all items have accurate pricing, barcodes, and specifications
- Update item data as soon as new information is available
- Run queries to scan for data inconsistencies.
- Perform system checks to verify all data imports are successful
- Organize and track all data discrepancies and ensure issues are addressed/closed
- Verify landed costs against weekly freight forwarder reports
- Manifest all finished production goods in preparation for receipt
- Monitor all purchase orders in the system to ensure the ship dates are current
- Identify ship date push-outs and address with the production team
- Bachelor' s degree
- Data entry experience
- Ability to pull information from various sources, applications and computer systems
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with SAP or similar ERP
- Inventory or product management experience
- Knowledge of SKU' s
- Familiarity with Purchase Orders
- Industry experience from consumer products, retail, or similar
Job ID: 174995
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.