Boston, MA 02472
Are you looking to gain Human Resources (HR) experience? Are you interested in benefits or compensation? An insurance company seeks an energetic and team-oriented Compensation Analyst on a 7-month contract basis. Additionally, this is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized self-starter looking grow as an HR professional in vigorous and dynamic environment.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the daily and annual administration of the compensation system
- Partner with business managers and HR Business Partners with training and questions during the annual merit increase and bonus programs
- Collaborate with Corporate Communications and HRIS to create manager and employee communications and job aids.
- Participate in the development of compensation program guidelines.
- Maintain all compensation guidelines documents
- Provide HR Business Partners and Talent Acquisition team with updated documentation to ensure that all job- and pay-related activities are followed and approved
- Communicate with Sales leaders in the development of sales commission plans
- Manage commission program documentation and administration with Sales leaders and Payroll
- Support executive compensation program administration
- 4 to 5 years in Human Resources
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint), data management and reporting/querying
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP)
- 2 to 3 years specialized in Compensation
- Payfactors and Workday experience
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175277
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.