South of Boston, MA 02379
Are you looking to expand your professional experience to a fast-paced, growth-oriented organization? An Industrial Automation seeks a talented and motivated Consultant to assist with the implementation of FASB ASC 606 Revenue Recognition. This position stands on a 2 to 3-week contract basis. Moreover, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for an innovative and dynamic environment.
- Obtain the necessary and relevant information from the appropriate departments, evaluate and document of the company’ s revenue streams
- Prepare a report with all the findings and support for the company’ s auditors
- Prior experience implementing ASC 606
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and cooperative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175526
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.