Boston, MA 02210
Are you looking to expand your professional experience? A biotech company seeks a Contract Specialist to join their team on a 6-month contract basis; however, this position has the potential to convert into permanent work. Additionally, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for a vigorous, productive, and innovative environment in Boston.
- Draft and collaborate on various corporate agreements using legal templates
- Manage vendor relationships and negotiations
- Schedule and lead meetings and contract negotiations with business representatives, draft meeting minutes when appropriate
- Keep track of terms and key issues relating to ongoing agreements
- Enter agreements and associated data into a database and financial management systems
- Keep files updated and prepare reports as required
- Oversee supplier management and negotiations related to cost, terms, etc.
- Perform follow-up activities for accounts payable/procurement issues as necessary for relevant functional groups
- Work closely Legal, Finance, internal stakeholder groups and other relevant functional groups for review and escalation of contract and budget issues
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Proficient Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Systems experience and drive to offer comprehensive solutions to the team, consisting of Finance, Legal representatives, etc.
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Aptitude to focus on detail
- Practice with contracts management, outsourcing, and competitive bids highly desirable
- Experience in pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- Knowledge with SharePoint and iManage or other similar tools desirable
- Involvement working with external groups towards a goal where timelines are met or exceeded
- Proven track record of building relationships with cross functional stakeholders; internal and external
Job ID: 174944
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.