128 Belt, MA 01803
Are you a master multi-tasker looking to expand your career? Ready for the chance to join a large yet growth-oriented organization? A dynamic software company seeks a bright and passionate Contracts Administrator to join their team! The individual in this role will support the internal privacy program through the day-to-day compliance operations. This position stands on a 6-month contract basis; however, it has the potential to convert into permanent work. Additionally, this is a tremendous opportunity for a dynamic, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking explore all that business has to offer and grow as a professional.
- Support teams with all aspects of the legal policy and procedure drafting and implementation
- Help with drafting and maintaining contract templates and the contract review process,
- Expedite, prioritize, summarize, and review contracts with prospects, customers, and vendors for applicable privacy terms
- Complete request forms necessary to conduct privacy assessments.
- Assist in the compliance review of new products, services, and features
- Research applicable laws, regulations, codes, and publications
- Update legal reference books and attend legal webinars
- Coordinate various audits
- Bachelor’ s degree
- 2 to 4 years of related experience
- Privacy law, including GDPR or compliance experience
- Strong project management skills
- Prior practice with legal research
- Highly attentive to detail
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
Nice to Haves:
- Contract/matter management system experience
- aptitude for an interest in learning different products
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
Job ID: 176036
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.