Boston, MA 02445
Are you looking to expand your professional experience to a fast-paced, growth-oriented organization? A healthcare organization seeks a talented and motivated Contracts Administrator on a 6-month contract basis to provide legal contracting and administrative support to a broad range of Research-oriented staff. This individual will ensure appropriate office practices are in place to support the efficient operation of the department. This is an innovative opportunity for a dynamic, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking explore all that business has to offer and grow as a professional.
- Manage the proper triage of all departmental contracts and agreements, including facilitating necessary signatures and required authorizations
- Ensure timely finalization of contracts and agreements
- Communicate with pharmaceutical companies, internal and external institution departments, faculty, to resolve delays and errors
- Handle departmental tracking and management of contract documents
- Provide customer service that supports departmental and Institutional operations
- Assist with departmental responsibilities as needed
- At least 1 year of experience comparable experience in contract negotiation
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Prior legal contract negotiation experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly email communication
- Strong organizational skills, including typing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to make sound administrative judgments and assume responsibility for decisions.
- Must be able to anticipate the needs of the individuals assigned to support
- Capacity to maintain information that is sensitive and frequently of a confidential nature
Nice to Haves:
- Post-graduate education
- Paralegal certification
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and cooperative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175549
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.