Manhattan, NY 10001
Are you looking to be a part of a team that deeply understands the root causes of social injustices? A social services organization seeks a Contracts Analyst to join their team on a contract basis. However, this position has the potential to extend to permanent work. Additionally, this is a tremendous opportunity for someone who is passionate about forming enduring and professionally supported relationships that can make a difference in the lives of others.
- Work on billing reports and variance analysis
- Prepare for annual budgets and agency government contracts
- Manage budget modifications
- High school diploma
- 1 to 2 years of experience working for a nonprofit
- Involvement working with expense reporting, budgeting, budget modification
- Exposure working with Government Contracts
- Knowledge and understanding of Government programs
- Proficient in Excel, especially vlookups, pivot tables, and variance
- Bachelor’ s degree in accounting
- Knowledge of MIP or Fund EZ
- Experience specifically in a social service agency
Job ID: 174145
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.