Boston, MA 02109
Are you looking to expand your professional experience into a different industry? A software company seeks a talented and motivated Contracts Manager for full-time work. Moreover, this is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized professional looking expand in a vigorous and growing environment in Boston.
- Review, analyze, revise, draft and negotiate commercial agreements and statements of work in support of Sales and Purchasing
- Coordinate negotiations with internal business members
- Make recommendations regarding contract negotiations and contractual terms
- Plan and develop a negotiation strategy
- Drive updates to standard contracts and other form documents and related contract material
- Maintain and update contract policies and procedures
- Track, report, and measure overall aspects of the contract process
- 5 or more years of experience in contract drafting, negotiation and review with a focus on Software license agreements, privacy, risk and regulatory issues
- Experience identifying and mitigating risks in a complex business environment
- Prior involvement directly working with attorneys and/or other third parties in both advisory and negotiation capacities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Clear and concise drafting skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Word, Excel and the use of Salesforce
Nice to Haves:
- Government contract experience
- Capacity to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, and collaborative
Job ID: 174359
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.