South of Boston, MA 01760
Ready to join an accounting team that has a passion for data, logic and analysis? A dynamic cloud-based software company seeks a Controller to join their bright and passionate team! This individual will lead the technical accounting, revenue, reporting and financial controls teams. This position stands on a 4-week contract basis; however, it has the potential to convert into permanent work. Moreover, this is a tremendous prospect for a professional that is determined to find innovative solutions to complicated, never-before-seen industry and business challenges.
- Oversee monthly and quarterly financial close processes, ensure the accurate and timely preparation of consolidated financial statements
- Manage the key technical accounting judgments and policies, including oversight, implementation and execution of new accounting guidance
- Lead revenue team in developing and implementing policies and processes
- Oversee management of our integrated audit and reviews
- Supervise a high-performing and growing team of direct and indirect reports
- Continue to evolve and develop an accounting infrastructure that will support significant growth and effectively scale with increased complexity
- Small company month end close experience
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Solid Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
Nice to Haves:
- Software or tech industry experience
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Ability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 176140
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.