North of Boston, MA 01887
Are you highly motivated and detailed? Are you looking to expand your abilities to a fast-paced organization? An electronics distributor located North of Boston seeks a Credit Administrator to join their team on a contract basis; however, this position has the potential to extend into permanent work. Additionally, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for an innovative environment.
- Help with filing
- Provide support for credit and collections group
- Perform data entry work
- Work on industrial reports, credit references, and bank references
- Prior administrative experience
- Capacity to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Nice to Haves:
- Entry-level accounting knowledge, specifically in credit and collections
- Distribution industry experience
- Aptitude to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
Job ID: 175157
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.