Customer Experience Specialist
Cambridge, MA 02140
Are you highly motivated and detailed? Ready to join a fast-paced organization? A privately held eCommerce company, specializing in providing unique products and gifts, seeks a bright and passionate Customer Experience Specialist to join their team on a 3-month contract basis. Moreover, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for a vigorous and innovative environment to make an immediate impact.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer inquiries while building a relationship with the customer
- Aid with placing orders
- Help customers with pre-order questions: product inquiries, promotions, website navigation, print catalog inquiries, etc.
- Offer support to customer’ s issues such as delivery status, returns, replacements, refunds, backorders, and other issues that may arise in the order fulfillment process
- Navigate multiple software applications and technologies
- Demonstrate conflict management and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Relevant experience
- Excellent customer relationship skills, must be diplomatic and tactful
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- A successful track record working in a high-volume environment
- Comfortable engaging with customers over the phone
Nice to Haves:
- Familiarity with ZenDesk
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
Job ID: 175990
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.