Customer Service Administrator
Metro West, MA 01752
Do you have strong customer service skills? Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? A premier retailer seeks a bright and passionate Customer Service Administrator to join their team on a 3-month contract basis; however, it has the potential to extend. Moreover, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for a fresh, fun, and innovative environment in South of Boston.
- Coordinate repairs
- Help prioritize service requests
- Generate costs and savings analysis
- Review contractor proposals
- Comfortable speaking with contractors
- Solid Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and cooperative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175627
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.