Customer Service Associate
South of Boston, MA 02719
Do you have strong customer service skills? Do you pay close attention to detail? A consumer goods company seeks a Customer Service Associate on a contract basis; however, this position has the potential to expand to permanent work. Moreover, this is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized individual looking expand in an innovative and creative environment.
- Help with order processing work
- Keep up to date about sales programs
- Collaborate with distribution to determine product needs and facilitate pack out options as problems arise
- Administer all aspects of order management and replenishment
- Coordinate special rush requests
- Work with Credit Department and Distribution Operations on dispute resolution and charge back minimization
- Enter EDI orders, manage ship dates, and product availability, price file maintenance
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency
Nice to Have:
- Prior order entry practice
- Experience in customer service related to golf industry
Job ID: 174953
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.