South of Boston, MA 02719
Are you looking to gain more professional experience? A consumer goods company seeks a Customer Service Associate on a 4-month contract basis. However, this position has the potential to extend to permanent work. Moreover, this is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized professional looking expand in a vigorous and growing environment.
- Help with order processing work
- Apply policies and procedures when answering the telephone and in written communications regarding products and returns
- Administer sales programs
- Coordinate special rush requests
- Initiate all verbal and written correspondence to accounts and consumers
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Customer Service
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Knowledge and understanding about sales programs
Nice to Haves:
- Associate or Bachelor’ s Degree
- Prior order entry experience
Job ID: 174368
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.