Manhattan, NY 10022
Renowned Medical School has an immediate need for a Data Analyst with strong data visualization skills and business intelligence software experience. This is a 3-month contract with the possibility for extension! The Data Analyst will be responsible for assisting management with various data heavy projects, data visualization, and process improvements.
- Bachelor' s degree.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience in a data heavy environment.
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, PowerPivots, VLOOKUP’ s, sum/ifs, and light Macros/VBA).
- Experience with Business Intelligence and/or data visualization tools like Tableau or SAP BI/BW.
- Proficiency with SAP.
- Light coding experience in Python.
- Industry experience from a university or medical center.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com or call 888-986-6800 to speak with a recruiter today.
Job ID: 174113
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.