North of Boston, MA 02451
Do you have strong data entry and analytical skills? Are you looking to expand your professional experience? A privately held medical devices organization seeks a Data Analyst to join their passionate and lively team on a contract basis. However, this position has the potential to convert into permanent work. Moreover, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking to join a dynamic and vigorous work environment.
- Provide critical contract and pricing support
- Recognize contract implications
- Process pricing requests
- Manage sales database
- High School Diploma
- Proficiency with Excel
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with SQL
- Aptitude to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capacity to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175194
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.