Data Entry Administrator
Manhattan, NY 10036
Are you looking to expand your experience to a different industry? A large publishing and marketing firm seeks a detail-oriented Data Entry Administrator on 6 to 12-month contract basis. However, this position has the potential to extend to permanent work. Additionally, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for a fresh, fun, and innovative environment.
- Manage large data sets of entry into sales program and internal database
- Audit the sales program to ensure accuracy
- Run reports and analyzing data
- Work internally with finance and support teams to identify and solve any inaccuracies
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience with financial data entry
- Any system experience (CRM, or billing software)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Salesforce exposure
- Knowledge and understanding of Filemaker
- Ability to focus on detail
Job ID: 174497
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.