Boston, MA 02110
Are you looking to expand your professional experience to a different industry? A consumer goods company seeks a talented and motivated Demand Planner for full-time work. This is a tremendous opportunity for an innovative self-starter to join a dynamic and performance-driven organization!
- Create data driven demand plans for various divisions
- Flag potential issues to sales in a timely manner
- Ensure demand forecasts for each category are inline Financial Sales targets
- Support the sales team in building customer category budgets and forecasts
- Determine the launch and buying cadence based on analytical historic data
- Generate statistical demand forecasting
- Support product life cycle management using sales data
- Manage product flow by month and flag if product needs to be expedited or pushed out
- Bachelor’ s degree
- At least 2 years of experience in a demand or supply planning or equivalent role
- Proficient in Excel
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Involvement working in a consumer products industry
- Knowledge of Demand Caster or Net Suites
- Experience with multi-site global distribution channels
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, influential, organized, results driven, and collaborative
Job ID: 174405
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.