Boston, MA 02110
Do you have excellent customer facing skills? Are you looking to gain professional and technical experience? A Financial Investment Advisory seeks a motivate individual to serve as a Desktop Support member. Moreover, this is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized looking to grow as a professional
- Work to resolve issues and tickets with the highest standard of service and support
- Record, track, and report on all customer incidents and service requests through to completion
- Place service calls to vendors when necessary to resolve technical problems.
- Actively participate in incident management and issue resolution, including log, track, and document issues
- Maintain current expertise and competency of relevant technology products, best practices and methods of support delivery
- Set up, test, and manage video conference meeting calls between office locations as well as outside parties
- At least 1 year of Desktop experience
- Hands-on experience in a Service Desk or Desktop Support role in a Windows environment
- Ability to exhibit a collaborative and optimistic work ethic focused on customer satisfaction as the highest priority
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience with Windows 7 and 10,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and ServiceNow
Nice to Haves:
- Bachelor' s degree in Technology and/or Business
- ITIL Foundation Level
- MCSA and/or A+ completed or in progress
- Windows 7 Certification
Job ID: 174983
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.