Metro DC, VA 22203
Are you looking to expand your professional experience? A financial investment advisory company seeks a Desktop Support individual to join their team on a 6-month contract basis. However, this position has the potential to extend to permanent work. Moreover, this is a tremendous prospect for someone looking for an innovative and vigorous environment.
- Manage the installation, relocation and configuration of hardware and software
- Handle on-going maintenance, upgrades and issuing of desktop computing equipment and laptops
- Support A/V technologies throughout the enterprise
- 3 or more years of hands-on Service Desk or Desktop Support in a Windows environment
- Practice with Windows 7 and 10, LAN/WAN, Ethernet, PC Hardware, iOS Support, Active Directory, VC/AV Support, and Citrix environments
Nice to Have:
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and ServiceNow
- BA/BSC degree in Technology and/or Business
- ITIL Foundation Level
- MCSA and/or A+ completed or in progress
- Windows 7 Certification
Job ID: 174516
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.