North of Boston, MA 02421-7305
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you looking to expand your technical experience? A pharmaceutical company seeks a bright and passionate Desktop Support member to join their team on a 6-month contract basis; however, this position has the potential to convert into permanent work. Moreover, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is very motivated to learn, attentive, and grow as a professional by improving the team’ s processes.
- Provide all tiers of desktop support and training to end users
- Deploy, upgrade, and configure PCs, Macs, tablets, printers, desk phones, iOS and Android devices
- Perform hands-on technical upgrades and deployments
- Serve as a team on various upgrades and maintenance activities
- Manage the end user application installation, support, training centered around the office suite, other productivity applications and various scientific software packages
- Work closely with other IT staff and outside vendors to ensure continuity and a high level of service
- Provide technical assistance, direction and advice to users as needed
- Support audio and video software and hardware codecs
- Help to develop, document and train users on IT systems, best practices, company policies and SOPs
- 3 years of technical experience
- Practice with Windows XP/7/8/10, OSX, Windows 2012/16, MS Office Suite 2016
- Active Directory experience
- Excellent communication skills, customer service oriented
Nice to Haves:
- Bio/Pharma industry experience
- Aptitude to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capacity to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 174622
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.