North of Boston, MA 02421
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you looking to expand your experience to continuously developing field? A growing biotechnology company seeks a Desktop Support Specialist to provide desktop support and problem resolution for the office, laboratory systems, and help image work stations. This position is on a 3 to 6-month contract basis; however, has the potential to extend. Moreover, this is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized looking to grow as a professional.
- Provide troubleshooting for 180 users
- Preform Mobile Support, Outlook support, MS Office (2016) support
- Ability and knowledge of Windows 10, MS Office Suite 2016, Active Directory, Office 365, Outlook
- 2 to 3 years of technical experience
- Imaging practice
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, customer service oriented
- Bio/Pharma industry involvement
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175580
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.