Manhattan, NY 10006
Are you looking to be a part of a team that deeply understands the root causes of social injustices? A Civil and Human Rights Organization is looking for a Development Coordinator to join their team on a contract basis. However, this position has the potential to extend to permanent work. Additionally, this is a tremendous opportunity for someone who is passionate about forming enduring and professionally supported relationships that can make a difference in the lives of others.
- Assist management by coordinating meetings and handling acknowledgement letters
- Enter donor information into Raiser’ s Edge
- Preparing expense reports
- Research event venues
- Help with grant or sponsorship proposals
- 1 to 2 years of experience working in a Development Office
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Tech savvy with knowledge of Windows-based software.
- Demonstrated interest in civil rights and social justice issues
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Experience using fundraising databases such as Raiser’ s Edge
Job ID: 174255
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.